UDC 622.7: 658.562
AUTOMATED CONTROL OF CLASSIFICATION IN A HYDROCYCLONE WITH INCOMPLETE INFORMATION
SAVYTSKYI A.I., PhD, Associated Professor, TYMOSHENKO M.A., PhD-student
Kryvyi Rih National University
Full text: (PDF)
Abstract. The main areas of achievement of economic benefit in iron ore enriching is to increase the productivity of production units and improving the quality of the product, which requires a complex automation of enrichment processes. Control of processing complex is costly – expensive measuring equipment and considerable computing power. In addition, iron ore beneficiation process should be viewed as a distributed system consisting of separate processes with separate control systems, interconnected and influenced each other. Considering hydrocyclone of one single, the second stage of grinding, can greatly simplify the calculations and allow to consider possible reaction. It is advisable to use modern intelligent automated management tools – optimum and adaptive control, means of artificial intelligence, fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms, hybrid models. Studies show that the fuzzy control of hydrocyclone of second stage of grinding allows to take into account a lot of dependencies and develop the controlling influences, dependent on many parameters. In addition, this approach allows to work in the face of uncertain parameters. The presented control system learns and configures itself, as well as takes into account the link with the previous and subsequent grinding stage, affecting the overall distributed system. Further studies suggest a deeper study of the relationship between the mechanisms of the various grinding stages.
Keywords. Hydrocyclone, enrichment, control system, distributed systems, fuzzy logic.
- Bogdanov O.S. Manual enrichment of ores. Volume 4. Enrichment Factory Enrichment plant, 2nd ed., Revised and enlarged. Moscow: Nedra, 1984.
- Trop A.E., Kozin V.Z., Prokofiev E.V. Automatic control of technological processes of enrichment plants: Textbook for Universities, 2 nd ed. Moscow: Nedra, 1986.
- Hahn A. G., Kartushin V. P., Soroker L. V., Skripchak D.A. Automation of enrichment plants. Moscow: Nedra, 1974.
- Sbarbaro D., R. del Villar. Advanced control and supervision of mineral processing plants, 2010.
- Povarov A. I. Hydrocyclones in mineral processing plants. Moscow: Nedra, 1978.
- Yefimenko L, Tykhanskyi M. (2015). Information systems in the technological processes automatic control development by technical condition criterion. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 1: 28 – 31.
- Bass L., Angew Z. (1954). Contribution to the theory of grinding processes. Math. Phys., 5: 283 –292.
- Ragot J., Roesch M., Degoul P., Berube Y. Transient study of a closed grinding circuit. 2-nd IFAC Symp. “Automat. Mining, Miner. and Metal. Proc.” – Pretoria. – 1977, 129-142.
- Gurocak H.B. (1996). Fuzzy rule base optimization of a compliant wrist sensor for robotics. Robotic Systems, 13: 475-487.
- Wang L.X. (1993). Stable adaptive fuzzy control of nonlinear systems. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, 1(2): 146–155.
- Spooner J.T., Passino K.M. (1996). Stable adaptive control using fuzzy systems and neural networks. IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Systems, 4(3): 339–359.
- Schubert. H. Aufbereitung fester mineralischer. Leipzig: Rohstoffe, 1967.
- Morkun V. Savytskyi O., Tymoshenko M. (2015). Optimization of the second and third stages of grinding based on fuzzy control algorithms. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 8: 22–25.
- Toropov A. A. (2008). The calculation of the parameters of a new generation hydrocyclones. Mining Journal, 6: 105-108.
- Tikhonov O. N. Laws of effective separation of minerals during mineral processing. Moscow: Nedra, 1984.
- Uskov A. A. (2004). Principles of construction of control systems with fuzzy logic. Pribory i sistemy, Upravlenie, Kontrol, Diagnostika, 6: 7-13.