CREATION OF THE PROGRAM OF TARGET OPERATIONS
Serdiuk O. Yu., postgraduate student of the Computer Systems and Networks Department
SIHE “Kryvyi Rih National University”
Full text: (PDF)
Abstract The purpose of the paper is to develop a software product for the evaluation of simple target operations. The methods of mathematical modeling and object-oriented programming were applied during the program development. As a result, the program complex has been developed. The comparison of the studied processes is possible by means of the program of target operations calculation assessment. The software product performs assessment calculation, based on the expression of cybernetic estimative indicator that was developed in early researches. It is possible to calculate assessment value of testing operations in the training and educational systems, and also operations of software or any technical object by means of the developed software product. Also the developed method of estimation allows to get objective and correct operation assessment. The software work was demonstrated by the equipment evaluation to select the best option. As cybernetic approach of the operation description is universal and the assessment of any target operation can be calculated using three basic indicators. They are an expert evaluation of input parameters, an expert evaluation of output parameters and the time of operation. The software product of assessment calculation based on the single estimative criterion is suitable for any kind of estimation. As has been noted, the correctness of tasks decision and tasks complexity are necessary for the assessment calculation of any testing operation that is made by any person. The reduction of expert estimates values of input parameters by alignment of action directed product values is necessary for the comparative assessment implementation of the test tasks of different complexity performed by several subjects, as well as any operations.
Keywords: program of operations assessment, equipment assessment, task assessment
- Serdiuk, O. Integrated assessment of computerbased testing. Technology audit and production reserves, 6, 4 (20) (2014): 21 -22. Doi: 10.15587/2312-8372.2014.29599
- Serdiuk, O. Criterion of identification of test steps in training and educational systems. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, No. 9 (2015): 605-608.
- Serdiuk, O. Development of criterion for comparative assessment of executive systems functional activity. Technology audit and production reserves, 4/3 (30) (2016). Doi: 10.15587/2312-8372.2016.74866.
- Lutsenko, I. Deployed model of extremal system operation for solving optimal management problems. EasternEuropean Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 5/2 (71) (2014): 61-66. Doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2014.28592 ISSN 2414-9055 20
- Lutsenko, I. Identification of target system operations. 1. Determination of the time of the actual completion of the target operation. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6 2(72) (2014), 42-47. Doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2014.28040
- Lutsenko,I. Identification of target system operations. 2. Determination of the value of the complex costs of the target operation. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 1/2 (73). (2015): 31–36. Doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2015.35950
- Lutsenko, I. Identification of target system operations. Development of global efficiency criterion of target operations. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 2, Issue 2 (74) (2015): 35–40. Doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2015.38963
- Maryuta, A., Kochura, E. Economic-mathematical methods of optimal business management.Science and education, (2002): 143
- Fedoseev, V., Garmash, A., Dayitbegov, D. Economicmathematical methods and applied models. UNITY (1999): 391.
- Aralbaev, Z., Smirnova, Z. Methodical aspects of system formation indicators at industrial enterprises in the conditions of competition. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 13 (132) (2011): 17-22.
- Lutsenko, I., Vihrova, E., Fomovskaya, E., Serdiuk, O. Development of the method for testing of efficiency criterion of models simple target operations. Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2/4 (80), (2016): 42–50. Doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2016.66307
- Lutsenko, I. Fomovskaya, E. Identification of target system operations. The practice of determining the optimal control. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6, Issue 2 (78) (2015): 30–36. Doi: 10.15587/1729-4061.2015.54432
- Serdiuk, O. Formation of a conceptual approach to the creation of an expert system for the identification of the processes of intellectual activity. Eastern European Journal of Enterprise Technologies ISSN 1729-3774, 6/2 (78) (2015): С.11 – 16.
- Serdiuk, O. Criterion of identification of test steps in training and educational systems. Metallurgical and Mining Industry, 9 (2015): 605-608.
- Serdiuk, O. The development of optimization methods for knowledge base enrichment processes. Eureka: Physical Sciences and Engineering, 1 (2015): 42-48.