UDC 621-83 681.51
JUSTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER PARAMETERS IN
AUTOMATIC THERMAL CONTROL SYSTEM OF ELECTRIC
Zvorykin V. B., Associate Professor of the Automation Industrial Processes Department
Egorov A. P., Head of the Automation Industrial Processes Department
Mikhalyov A. I., Head of the Information Technology and Systems Department
National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine
Full text: (PDF)
Abstract On the basis of the structural diagram of the thermal aggregate temperature ACS with structural limitations and assumptions liberalized the control system. Parameters of the PID controller were optimized in accordance with the required quality parameters. Check of the adequacy of the Simulink-model showed good convergence between the results of mathematical modeling and full-scale experiment. Due to the presence of dead zones in the characteristic of the thyristor voltage regulator: delayed transient rise of temperature in the thermal aggregate, the growth process is oscillatory. presented the transient graphs with the following results: good coincidence of natural experiment and mathematical modeling results (rms error is 5.7 ОС); because of the dead zone in the characteristics of the thyristor voltage regulator: delayed transition process growth temperature in the thermal aggregate and the growth process is oscillatory; transients rise in the temperature of the furnace takes place without overshoot. Identified options PIDcontroller, providing specified quality parameters. Developed the Simulink-model ACS furnace temperature with the structural restrictions. Check of the adequacy of Simulink – model showed a good convergence of results of mathematical modeling and natural experiment.
Keywords: electrical furnace, temperature control, analog regulator
- Zvorykin, V.B., Egorov, A.P., Mikhalyov, A.I. Structural identification of the automatic control system of thermal aggregate // System technologies. Regional Interuniversity collection of scientific papers. – Issue 6(101). – Dnepropetrovsk, 2015. pp. 144-148.
- Zvorykin, V.B., Mikhalyov, A.I., Stanchits, G.Y. Mathematical model of automatic control system of the temperature regime of the electric heating aggregate. Mathematical modeling, 2016
- Kuzmenko, M. Yu., Egorov, A. P. A mathematical model of the control system heat unit with standard industrial controllers. Collection of scientific papers, National Mining University 2011, No. 36, vol. 1. – p. 106-110.
- Zvorykin, V. B., Yegorov, O. P. Methodicalinstructions to performance of course work “Development of control system for temperature regime electric heating furnace” of discipline “Theory of automatic control” for students of specialty 6.050202 – automation and computer integrated technologies and specialty 151 – automation and computer integrated technologies. – Dnipro: NMetAU, 2016. – 35 p.
- Chernykh, I. V. System of numerically mathematical modeling MatLab. System modeling of dynamic systems Simulink http://bourabai.kz/cm/simulink.htm.
- Matlab Control System Toolbox Root Locus Design GUI http://www.dei.unipd.it/~rampazzom/MATLAB_SISO_Design_T ool.pdf
- Borodenko, V. A. Research systems control in the MATLAB environment: Monograph. – Pavlodar.: Kerekou, 2011. – 318 p
- The controller with a dual-function tuning PID controller. Series TZN/TZ. Technical description. Autonics. 22 p.
- Solid state relays industrial, 1-phase analog switching type RM1E. Technical description. Carlo Gavazzi. 4 p.
- Technological multi-channel loggerTML 69. Guide operation. – NPP ELEMER – 93 p.